Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima

Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima
We feel very sad for the people of Japan who want to end nuclear energy whilst a potential new government and big business are desperate for it

No Fukushima at Oldbury

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!
オールド全く福島ません

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Oops...looks like further examples of poor communications from Eon!


It looks like Eon are issuing so many different press releases and letters to various communities all with different messages and they are getting so confused they are actually they dont know what they a are sending out to whom.

It is a sad state that a company that wants to run and build nuclear power stations,with all the inherent risk, cannot even organise simple communications to their key stakeholders---the communities of Shepperdine, Oldbury and Thornbury.

Put this right Tim and Sam and toute suite !





Tim ,

I am forwarding the e-mail  you may have already seen from Sarah Thompson , as I was going to e-mail you anyway to say that  she is not on her won , I have not received the drop and I know of others who have not also , it seems that Shepperdine got some but as of this moment  I have not heard of anyone in Oldbury itself who has seen the bulletin.

I got the information from an e-mail James Eaton sent to Sue our Parish Clerk.

So , I think Sarah  may have a point .

Best Regards

Barry



Sent: 31 March 2010 12:15
To: Oldbury Enquiries
Cc: reg illingworth; Matthew Riddle; Barry Turner
Subject: Recent letter to residents Re Oldbury

Hi Tim/Sam

I am told by Reg that residents in the area received a letter from you regarding the announcement that you made to the press yesterday.

I thought you should know that, once again, I have not received this letter. When I last mentioned this to you you confirmed that my postcode was on your list so clearly the people you employed to deliver this mailing can still not be bothered to walk to the top of the lane so my nearest neighbours at the top of our lane have presumably also not seen your letter.

As you know, I have been concerned all along that I have only ever heard about your activities from the press and mostly from the efforts of others (SANE etc) rather than yours. Despite having raised this before and repeatedly asked to be included in mail drops etc for almost a year now, I have NEVER actually received anything from you through my letter box!

I know you now have me on you email lists so am not too concerned, unless there is something in the letter I havent seen? However, if I am not receiving your mail drops who else isnt and who therefore doesnt even know what your up to? I know of many local residents who knew absolutely nothing about your and DECCs plans for Oldbury until they received a postcard through their door from SANE in February. It is important that you realise that your mailings are not getting out in the way you have claimed they have in the press etc.

May I suggest you re-consider who you use to do these mail drops?

Kind regards

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter