Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima

Hitachi- from the country that brought the world Fukushima
We feel very sad for the people of Japan who want to end nuclear energy whilst a potential new government and big business are desperate for it

No Fukushima at Oldbury

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!

No to Fukushima at Shepperdine!
オールド全く福島ません

Tuesday 1 March 2011

SANE spyed on by E-on?


Hi Steve

Following a recent newspaper article when E-on was confirmed to have used security companies to spy on protestors emails I would like you to investigate if I am one of the people who is being listened or watched.

I have suspicions that my mobile phone is being tapped.

As you are aware I am a normal 52 year old who has voted conservative or lib dem throughout my life but now dislike the actions and methods of E-on and Horizon.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Kind regards

Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter